Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

Hi all,

Firstly I want to MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Thanx to all who gave me presents. But too bad none of you match up to wad God gave me .... his precious son JESUS CHRIST.LOL

Reflecting on Christmas and its true meant, I know that without God love and sacrifice, I am DEAD!! I think that's y the Christmas spirit is that it is better to give than to receive cos God gave us his son. Isn't that just wonderful!! Thank you God!!!!! I am so sorry that i haven't appreciated it and i am such an unworthy person of this gift and I can't understand why you have sooo much grace and mercy.

Anyway, today went to church in the evening to singing with the worship team. WORSHIP ROCKED.... God was with definitely with us.

But even on Christmas .. sucky things still happen (those who noe shut up). I just hope that God will rescue and help me.

2 more days to camp ..... cant wait .. ahhh soooo excited

haha anyway need go .. blog again later

No comments: