Friday, December 5, 2008

List

I was asked to do it heres the list
According to your age, list down the number of things that most people don't know about you. And then tag 5 people.

1. I love to watch dancing (especially Ballroom)
2. I like tennis
3. I would love to learn how to play the piano
4. I need to sleep at least 10 hours of sleep in a day
5. I am alden's slacker partner and still is
6. I am in my church worship team as a backup singer
7. I can be emo at times
8. I want to get married and have kids .. haha
9. I lost 12 kg in six months wooohoooo!!
10. I used to support sunderland (I dont anymore since keane is gone)
11. I almost took Higher chinese in primary school
12. i suck at chinese now ... i take CLB .. haha
13. I think C. Ronaldo Sux like %*%*%%^*%^*&*
14. I am not attached!!!!!!!!!!
15. I hate rock and heavy music!!!!!!!!!
16. I Like listening to more contemporary hymns
17. I wish I could be a better and more trustworthy friend.

No comments: