Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hate

Hi all,

If anyone has been observant enough, they would have realized that under my hate column I had 4 things:
1. C**
2. C. Ronaldo
3. POSERS!!!!!
4. Sin

I think i will cut it down to only sin.

Its because I feel that God wants me to forgive everyone and anyone. Why?
Well simply because he has forgiven me of all the terrible and disgusting things i have done. So if God had done that for me shouldn't I forgiven those who has sinned against me as well. So from today, I will try my best not to hold grudges.(HOW HARD IS THAT GOING TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Who am I to hate other when I should have been hated but instead forgiven. So often i say that i will follow Jesus and be like him. So since he forgave me of all my big sins. If i want to follow him shouldn't i forgiven all the small little insignificant things that have been done against me.



This song is called Second Chance

Verse 1:

You called my name
Reached out Your hand
Restored my life
And I was redeemed
The moment You entered my life
Amazing grace
Christ gave that day
My life was changed
When from my shoulders
Fell the weight of my sin

Chorus:
So it’s with everything I am
I reach out for Your hand
The hope for change
The second chance I’ve gained

On You I throw my life
Casting all my fears aside
How could greater love than this
Ever possibly exist

Verse 2:
Consume my thoughts
As I rest in You
I’m now in love
With a Savior
Bearing the marks of His love

Bridge:
So I’ll wait upon You now
With my hands released to You
Where a little faith’s enough
To see mountains lift and move
And I’ll wait upon You now
Dedicated to Your will
To this love that will remain
A love that never fails

So wad must I do with this second chance that God has so graciously given to me. I have to use it properly and wisely!

No comments: